This week is the week to get your Emergency Prep kits together if you haven't already done so!
Do you have a household 72 hour emergency kit? It's as easy as putting together a plastic tote with the following supplies and keeping it in a shed, garage or near the front door:
1. water (2 litres per person per day).
2. food that won't spoil (energy bars, canned goods).
3. manual can opener.
4. flashlight & batteries.
5. radio that runs on batteries or winds up.
6. first aid kit
7. any special needs medications
8. extra keys to car and house!
9. cash (small bils)
10. emergency plan with in town and out of town contacts and copies of major ID.
Even I can do that!
For more information on Emergency Prep for you and your family visit:
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. It's great to be out in the community, participating in some of the great events in and around Anmore and speaking to residents about what matters to them!